Treetops Lodge & Estate, Rotorua (16 guests)
Ultimate escape with Family & Friends
May 12, 2020 at 8:23 PM
Treetops Lodge & Estate
CONNECT & PLAY
The ultimate escape with family and friends – Treetops Lodge & Estate are exclusively yours with guaranteed upgrades to our Forest and Valley View Villas with open stone fireplace, jacuzzi and experiences for all to choose. Offer only available till 30 October 2020 and limited packages available.
Connect with closest family and friends for a weekend or longer of exclusive use in this pristine 2500ha wilderness playground. Explore on horseback, hike or cycle private forest trails to waterfalls and streams, or fly fish in pristine waters. Savour and share each night fireside the very best New Zealand fine wines pared with our ‘Estate to Plate’ philosophy of dining – produce sourced directly from our 100% pesticide free estate. Reward with healing Spa treatments, under the stars outdoor hot tub or unwind with our culinary masters Wilderness Cooking School, guided 4WD estate tours and nightly glow worm visits. Challenge yourself with archery, clay shooting or a game of golf on our nearby Jack Nicklaus designed golf course.
- NZ$9560 incl GST per night for 16 guests - twin share, sleeps max 40 guests twin share
- Offer includes:
- 8 x One Luxury Bed Villas with Forest or Valley views all with a stone open fireplace, jacuzzi & kitchenette (guaranteed upgrade complimentary from Lodge Room)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes each evening
- ‘Estate to Plate’ 5 course degustation meal each evening
- Full gourmet breakfast daily
- Early mid-day check-in and late departure, Wi-Fi
- Two of the following Signature activities/offer per person
- 4WD Wildlife Estate Tour
- ‘Estate to Plate’ Wild Food cooking demonstration.
- Indulge in an hour’s private native bush hot tub with a glass of bubbles
- A round of golf at 18-hole Jack Nicklaus designed Golf Course, Taupo
- Also, inclusive fly fishing, hiking or cycling on 70km wilderness trails, gym, outdoor hot tubs, nightly glow worm tour, guided bird watching and much more. Full concierge service.
- A dedicated spa onsite, fly-fishing tutorials or guides, archery, clay shoot and horse riding available on estate, charges additional. POA
- Min two-night stay.
ADD ON RATES
- Lodge Room or lodge Apartment
- From NZ$1195 incl GST per couple per night, twin share*
- Owners Retreat
- From NZ$4095 incl GST per night * Sleeps 4 x couples twin share (8 pax) in 4x en suite guest rooms (DBB)*
- Single Adult using sofa bed in One Bed Villa (DBB) NZ$415 incl GST*
* Per night rate can be added for additional guests with no minimum stay. Based on DBB and includes per night; pre dinner drinks and canapes, 5 courses ‘Estate to Plate’ degustation dinner, full gourmet breakfast … If staying two nights on nightly rate, it is inclusive your choice two state activities in Promotional Package, upgrade not available.
- All ages welcome. Children 2 years 11 months and younger stay free of charge.
- Cots are available at no extra cost.
- Child rate applies to children staying with their parents in the same Villa. One Child per Villa.
- Rates using existing bedding (using sofa bed in TV room of One-Bedroom villas) or charged at adult rate in own Lodge Room or Villa.
- Extra Child 2 years old to 11 years (DBB) NZ$295 incl GST*
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid to 31 October 2020
- Guaranteed exclusive use.
- Only 8 upgrades to One Bedroom Villas can be guaranteed
- Add on rates up to 40 pax total, can be for one-night stay. If staying two nights, promotional inclusions honoured, but not upgrade.
- Offer is subject to availability of your preferred dates
RESERVATIONS & DEPOSITS
- To confirm a reservation, we require a deposit of 50% of the total stay at time of booking. The remaining 50% 30 days prior to arrival. The deposits can either be made in the form of a bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
- Reservations made within 7 days of arrival will be accepted with a credit card or bank transfer of the total accommodation amount.
- All rates quoted are in New Zealand Dollars and include GST
- COVID 19 - if your reservation is affected by level changes, then you can move your weekend to an alternative date prior to 31 October 2020 at no extra charge on the current promotion. For dates 01 November 2020 onwards, there may be supplementary charges.
- In the event of a cancelation, the following policies apply:
- 31 days prior to arrival. No cancelation fees
- 30 to 15 days prior to arrival, 50% cancelation fee per night cancelled
- 14 days or less prior to arrival, 100% cancelation fee per night cancelled.