Northern Lights & Winter Nights
Price Freeze - save $400 pp!
March 02, 2020 at 7:32 AM
An incredible saving on 8 Days/7 Nights roundtrip Winnipeg
Book by 31 March 2020 to save $400 per person on 2021 departures!
The package offers a chance to view the Northern Lights from Churchill, Canada. Guests can head out on a tundra buggy across the frozen Churchill River, go husky dog-sledding through the boreal forest, go shoe-snowing with a naturalist, and dine under the night sky at Dan's Diner, which features panoramic windows and skylights.
• Dining below the Northern Lights - A once in a lifetime experience!
• Snowshoeing and dog sledding through the boreal forest.
• Discovering more about the traditional lifestyles of the Inuit people and Churchill's history and culture.
• Experiencing the famous Canadian hospitality, friendliness and landscape for yourself.
Churchill is located directly beneath the Auroral Oval making it one of the best places on earth to witness Mother Nature's light show. The Northern Lights and Winter Nights adventure offers a unique programme in which travelers can enjoy watching the dancing skies from directly on the tundra, and experience the incredible culture and warmth of the town and people of Churchill.
Your package includes:
• Interpretive Guide
• 3 nights Winnipeg
• 4 nights Churchill
• 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
• Flights Winnipeg > Churchill > Winnipeg
• Manitoba Museum
• Private Tour Winnipeg Planetarium
• Dog Sledding and Snow Shoeing
• Evening Tundra Buggy Northern Lights Viewing
• Churchill Activities and Entrance Fees
International flights additional.
PRICE FREEZE ONLY UNTIL 31 MARCH, 2020.
2021 departures are 25 & 27 February and 1 March.
Get in touch with your Quay Travel specialist now to find out more
OR call us on 0800 782 987.