North Island - 7 night itinerary
May 29, 2020 at 1:11 PM
This seven night itinerary features a 3 night stay in Rotorua, 2 nights in the Hawkes Bay and ending with WOW factor, staying for two nights at the luxury Wharekauhau Country Estate, based on their incredible NZ residents special offer. These three destinations give diversity of scenery and provides you with a lovely self-drive North Island holiday. This itinerary can also be linked to the South Island itinerary if you have longer.
In terms of accommodations included, Peppers on the Point in Rotorua is a unique accommodation which was formerly a 1930’s mansion, with delightful views across the lake to the beautiful Mokoia Island. The location of the property gives easy access to the many activities and attractions in this iconic destination.
Greenhill Lodge in the Hawkes Bay is an elegant homestead offering guests luxury accommodation and beautiful established gardens.
Your final accommodation is Wharekauhau Country Estate located at Palliser Bay. This gracious lifestyle lodge is well known for its award winning style situated on a 5,000 acre working farm surrounded by ancient, native forest, spectacular beaches, bountiful rivers and tranquil lakes. We have included key excursions, with the remainder of your time at leisure.
- Mid-size AWD automatic rental vehicle including daily insurance, unlimited kilometers, accident excess reduction and GPS satellite navigation system
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Rotorua Helicopter excursion, shared experience
- Rotorua Zipline excursion, shared experience
- Privately guided Hawkes Bay cycle excursion
- New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 15%
The above cost does not include the following domestic flights:
- Wellington to Auckland
check out the full itinerary here