Cruise package - Queenstown & 2 nights Doubtful Sounds
July 28, 2020 at 1:58 PM
5 day/4 nights Luxury amidst the Fjords – a Doubtful Sound Adventure on Fiordland Jewel
Depart Queenstown 02 December 2020 - Very Limited Availability
From NZ$2529 per person share twin
(Sole occupancy supplement NZ$2162)
Discover untouched landscapes thriving with an abundance of wildlife onboard the lovely 18 guest, Fiordland Jewel. Doubtful Sound is 10 times larger than Milford Sound and is defined by lush rainforests clinging to dramatic peaks, and waterfalls provide dramatic back drops. Fiordland Jewel is a boutique-style, purpose-built 24-metre-high spec catamaran. She features a helipad, top-deck hot tub, nine climate-controlled cabins all with ensuite bathrooms and majestic fiord and sea views, an on-board chef, comfortable and elegant dining and seating areas, and genuine Kiwi hospitality.
- Arrival transfer Queenstown airport to Hotel.
- One pre-cruise night Queenstown Park Hotel in a Remarkables Room, with pre-dinner drinks & canapes, cooked breakfast
- Transfer from Queenstown to Lake Manapouri
- Scenic boat transfer across Lake Manapouri and coach over the Wilmot Pass to Deep Cove Doubtful Sound. (Round trip)
- 2 nights onboard Fiordland Jewel, Deep Cove return in a Captain Cook cabin.
- All meals prepared by our on-board chef. Full cooked & continental breakfast, lunch, 3-course dinner and snacks between meals. (They can cater to special dietary requirements)
- View the crew dive or pull craypots for you to enjoy a lobster for lunch or dinner
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- In each cabin: Toiletries available - Body wash & Shampoo/Conditioner (Evolu), hairdryer and linen & bath towels
- Use of kayaks & Top-deck hot tub (weather dependent)
- One post-cruise night Queenstown Park Hotel in a Remarkables Room, cooked breakfast
DAY 1: Queenstown - Transfer by shared shuttle, from Queenstown airport to the boutique Queenstown Park Hotel. Explore Queenstown at your leisure. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapes at your hotel.
DAY 2: Queenstown – Lake Manapouri – Doubtful Sound (B, D) Transfer from Queenstown to Lake Manapouri. Your adventure starts with a boat transfer across the lake to West Arm, where you will change to a coach to travel over the Wilmot Pass to Deep Cover. Here you will capture breath-taking vistas of Doubtful Sound and the surrounding Mountains. Embark Fiordland Jewel for your 3day/2night Doubtful Sound Adventure.
DAY 3: Doubtful Sound (B, L, D)
Explore the many arms and islands that make up Doubtful Sound by kayak or by small boat/tender excursions around the inlets and bays. Keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins, fur seals and famous birds like the Fiordland crested penguin. Closer to the Tasman Sea watch for Albatross.
DAY 4: Doubtful Sound – Lake Manapouri – Queenstown. (B, L) In the afternoon return to Deep Cove for the transfer back to Manapouri, for your return transfer to Queenstown. Overnight at Queenstown Park Hotel.
DAY 5: Queenstown to Airport: Transfer from the hotel to Queenstown Airport.
Hurry don’t miss out on this awesome little package, availability is the key with the Fiordland Jewel , this wont last so share with your friends today !
Terms and conditions apply, contact the team at Quay for further details: Tel: 09 477-0212