New England and the Canadian Maritimes
Save on Silversea's Spellbounding Autumn Voyages
October 10, 2017 at 7:48 PM
Cruise in superlative style, and enjoy the experience even more knowing you can save $2,000 AUD per suit on select 2018 voyages.
Our intimate, luxury ships will transport you to Autumn's most magnificent show – so you can experience this region ablaze with the colours of fall. You will sail to rugged shores and weathered landscapes. Blinking lighthouses, lobster bakes and salty tales in rustic fishing ports. Where you can sail the Saint Lawrence Seaway, looking for whales along the way and enjoying the cafes and rich French culture of Le Vieux Quebec. While back across the border, you can explore the forested bays of Acadia National Park, browse through the "cottages" in Newport, built during the "Gilded Age", and walk the Freedom Trail in Boston.
Included in the Cruise Fare:
- Spacious suits - over 85% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- One-hour free wifi per day for all guests. Unlimited free wifi for guests sailing on select suite categories.
- Personalised service - nearly one crew member for every guest.
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining.
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits.
- 24-hour dining service.
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment lectures.
Sound like something you would love? Get in touch today to make a booking before 30th November to save.